Born in 1977 in a town called Muharraq, historic twon of Kingdom of Bahrain.
The artistic experience of the sculptor Khalid Farhan integrates the negative and the
positive in some of his works, and their relation with the making of plants.
His works of art depends on the wood, stone and brass and they are characterised by
the making of spheres and hemisphere is apparent in his works which means the duality
between two persons of among other group.
He considers the scientist "Freud" the key to his sculpture works since he is inspired by
Freud's vision which state that the straight lines stand for the man and the lenient (wavy)
lines for the woman. Khalid Farhan is characterised by his abstract style and the simplicity
of the idea impression.
Obtained a Bachelors Degree in Arts Education, University of Cairo
Member of the Arab Artists Group, Cairo, 2001
Member of the Bahrain Arts Society since 1997
- Oman international sculpture symposium, Muscat - 2007 (Marble)
- Kuwait international sculpture symposium, Kuwait - 2006 (Marble)
- Cairo international Biennale, Egypt - 2006
- Grant of City Desert in paris, (3 months) 2006
- International exhibition of contemporary sculpture, Miyazaki Airport - Japan 2006
- Simppetra international sculptor symposium, Portugal - 2006 (Granite)
- Alexandria international sculptor symposium, Egypt - 2006 (Granite)
- Bahrain international sculptor symposium, Kingdom of Bahrain - 2005 (Wood)
- Herika international sculptor symposium, Turky - 2005 (Marble)
- Amar International sculpture symposium, Dubai - 2005 (Marble)
- First Bahrain International sculptor symposium, Kingdom of Bahrain - 2003 (Marble)
- 7th and 8th Aswan international sculptor symposium, Aswan 2002 - 2003 (Granite)
- Cairo 14th Youth Salon, Egypt - 2002
- Port Said- Fifth National Biannual Exhibition 2001
- Alriwaq Art Gallery Exhibition (Farhan & Jaffar Al Orabi), Kingdom of Bahrain 2007.
- "The Dreams 2005" Exhibition, Displayed his own works at Muharraq - Bahrain.
- Annual Plastic Arts Exhibition, Mounted by Ministry of Information 2001-2002-2003
- Oman Municipality , (Accumalation) 2007
- Alexandria Library - Egypt (Relation) 2006
- Portugal Sculpture Museum in Kaldash City, 2006
- Bahrain National Museum (Legend Sculpture) 2002
- Aswan Open Museum ( One woman) 2002
- Bahrain National Museum (The Branches of Paradise) 2001
- Boy Scouts Exhibition prize, 1998 second place for photography 1986
- University Youth prize, 1998, Second place for sculpture1998
- Bahrain Students Overseas Club First Prize for photography